History is tradition, and we are proud of our history.
Founded in 1949 by James V. Tigani Sr., N.K.S. Distributors continues to be locally owned and operated by his son Robert Tigani, Sr.
The company experienced rapid growth during the 1950’s with the addition of Schaefer beer and in 1960, N.K.S. Distributors was awarded the Anheuser-Busch franchise for Delaware.
Through the hard work of dedicated employees, in 1990 N.K.S. relocated to it’s current location in New Castle, which still serves as our corporate headquarters today.
In 1960, the first Milford, Delaware Branch was opened. In 1965 it moved to Rt. 113, which served as home until 1981 when a third expansion was completed at its present location.
Our family business philosophy has always been and continues today to follow that of Anheuser-Busch’s “making friends is our business”.
Of paramount importance to N.K.S. Distributors, Inc. is keeping deep roots in each of the communities we serve. Each division of N.K.S. has local management and sales and marketing departments, as well as comprehensive delivery services.